Horsley Park is different. It is slightly run down (chipped toilet, spotted carpets) and the walls are badly isolated. It is fussy about check-out times and hard to find (look for a badly restored Norman church) However, it has a nice atmosphere, a green environment, good staff, ample parking place, the feel of a much more expensive conference venue and free wifi. If you think hotels are for sleeping, not for wallowing in luxury, you'll find the price quite attractive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Horsley Park, you’re spoilt for choice. Luxuriate in the grandeur of this 1828 Victorian mansion, set in 70 acres of stunning parkland. Find everything you need for business, training and conferences at Horsley Management Centre. Marvel at the magnificent views over the surrounding countryside. It’s a perfect base to enjoy a walk in the pure country air or venture further afield to one of the many historic or sporting attractions in the vicinity. Be sure to get your stay off to a good start: make the most of our tranquil indoor pool and mini-gym or, if you’re feeling more adventurous, play 5-a-side football, croquet or volley ball. Finish your evenings with a relaxing drink in the bar and delicious meal in our award-winning, Steam Bake & Grill restaurant. Located in Surrey, it is easily accessible from the M25 and equidistant from Heathrow and Gatwick airports ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your De Vere Venues Horsley Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Horsley Park Hotel East Horsley
- Horsley Park Surrey
- Horsley Park Hotel Surrey
- De Vere Venues Horsley Park East Horsley, Surrey, UK