“"Bertinelli" .. La Dolce Vita!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Ristorante Discoteca Azienda Agricola con vendita prodotti caseari
Dublin, Ireland
“"Bertinelli" .. La Dolce Vita!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

While on my trip to the Parma Valley I had an opportunity to visit Azienda Agricola Bertinelli,My first impression upon entering was the immediate attentions of staff, A thing that continued across the board.I learned that this extremely adventurous venue which one can only describe as "An Oasis of Excellence from the start to the finish of my experience there was in fact a continuation of the Bertinelli Dairy Dynasty by family members,A perfect example for me as a business woman of a family "Embracing the Future and change.The food was delicious and beautifully presented and was described to me by a very well informed member of staff that the Parmigiano-Reggiano served with many delicious local meats was produced from the first sixty days milk.A wonderful meal followed by live entertainment.I understand that further growth has taken place and would most definitly put it on my "To do again list without hesitation.Another very handy feature was it,s proximity to Hotels .. Literally five minutes walk from Bertinelli enabling me to return to acqiure some of their beautifully presented gifts in the am .For me a most impressive successful on all counts trip to their amazing "Oasis in the Parma Valley,and I would recommend without hesitation to anyone travelling to this region,also to maybe revive in ones mind that places that may seem the thing of "Dreams can/do in fact exist. Certainly @ Bertinelli anyway,Outstanding.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

68% Recommend
Bologna, Italy
“Bertinelli is cool”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

Service was ok; Excellent food and very smart people around. I really appreciated the nice combination of restaurant, delicatessen shop and club culture.

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Lucca, Italy
“A very good experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

I was there by chance and I wasn't absolutely disappointed. Excellent food, very good and quick service. Friendly and nice people. Suggested to all anytime.

• Visited April 2013