The venue is perfect for a short break; a quintessential English village replete with a ruined manor, wood fires, a characterful inn, good food well prepared and presented, knowledgeable staff, great walks right from the door and Georgina the 'Host' manager - quite simply exemplary!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An historic Cotswold inn and boutique hotel,the Old Swan & Minster Mill is privately owned by the de Savary Family. Set is the picturesque village of Old Minster alongside the River Windrush, the 16 bedroom inn is stunningly romantic. A further 44 contemporary guest rooms are available in Minster Mill. Dining in the 600 year old inn feels like stepping back in time with stone floors, beamed ceilings, roaring log fires and delicious gastro-pub food based on fresh, local, seasonal ingredients with a modern twist.Over 65 acres of gardens and fly-fishing on over a mile of the River Windrush ensure a tranquil and pituresque setting. Children have a wealth of activities and there is a tennis court, badminton, croquet, petanque and spa treatments available. Located between the medieval market town of Burford and Witney, a short drive from Blenheim Palace and Bicester Designer Shopping Village. Oxford is 20 minutes drive. Nearest train station Charlbury is 15 minutes by taxi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Jetsetter so you can book your Old Swan & Minster Mill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Swan & Minster Mill Hotel Witney
- Old Swan And Minster Mill
- Old Swan & Minster Mill Minster Lovell, Oxfordshire