My daughter was married in the castle on October 30th 2005. What a wonderful day it was. From start to finish we were looked after and all felt that we could relax and enjoy the day. The chapel is beautiful and the food and service from staff was excellent. We had many guests who travelled from England and all are still enthusing about the magnificent wedding and the fabulous setting at Dalhousie. Many guests stayed overnight at the castle and all were very pleased with the accomodation and service. I would certainly recommend the castle as a splendid venue for a magical wedding.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dalhousie Castle Hotel and Spa - a magnificent 13th century fortress set within acres of wooded parkland on the picturesque banks of the River Esk. From the moment you arrive at Dalhousie Castle, one of the finest luxury hotels in Scotland, a warm Scottish welcome awaits. Whether relaxing in the The Spa, enjoying one of the library's extensive collection of books and a drink from the 'secret bar' next to the open fire, dining in the ancient barrel vaulted dungeon on our exceptional cuisine or relaxing in your unique castle bedroom, you will always feel as welcome as the 'Laird'. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Priceline, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Dalhousie Castle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dalhousie Castle Bonnyrigg
- Dalhousie Castle Hotel Bonnyrigg
- Castle Dalhousie
- Dalhousie Castle Scotland/Bonnyrigg