This castle was about a 28 pounds to get to where you arrive on the most beautiful grounds. There are falcons, walking trails and sites and a great castle and staff. We chose to spend the day there going to the Spa. There are plenty of things to do at the spa for free. I was disappointed to know I had to pay extra for the pool so I skipped that but I had a hot stone massage which was wonderful. We were able to read in the library and met the local farmer around the grounds. Finally the Dungeon restaurant was great. It is five courses and elegant food. Definitely a relaxing stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dalhousie Castle Hotel and Aqueous Spa is a magnificent 13th century fortress set within acres of wooded parkland on the picturesque banks of the River Esk. From the moment you arrive at Dalhousie Castle a warm Scottish welcome awaits. Whether relaxing in the the Spa, gathering in the library next to the open fire, dining in the vaulted 2 Rosette winning dungeon restaurant, or retiring to your chambers, you will always feel as welcome as the 'Laird'. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Dalhousie Castle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dalhousie Castle Bonnyrigg
- Dalhousie Castle Hotel Bonnyrigg
- Castle Dalhousie
- Dalhousie Castle Scotland/Bonnyrigg