My last valentines holiday was spent in this hotel and I couldnt find anything to complain about (excpet for the cold :P). Food is great for a British country, views and surrounding alone are worth the whole trip and the staff is really nice. Rooms clean and well equipped. A must visit I assure you. Not to mention that Scotland is an lovely coutry.
- Also Known As:
- Dalhousie Castle Bonnyrigg
- Dalhousie Castle Hotel Bonnyrigg
- Castle Dalhousie
- Dalhousie Castle Scotland/Bonnyrigg
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dalhousie Castle Hotel and Spa - a magnificent 13th century fortress set within acres of wooded parkland on the picturesque banks of the River Esk. From the moment you arrive at Dalhousie Castle, one of the finest luxury hotels in Scotland, a warm Scottish welcome awaits. Whether relaxing in the The Spa, enjoying one of the library's extensive collection of books and a drink from the 'secret bar' next to the open fire, dining in the ancient barrel vaulted dungeon on our exceptional cuisine or relaxing in your unique castle bedroom, you will always feel as welcome as the 'Laird'. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Dalhousie Castle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.