We stayed here for 2 nights as a birthday treat for my boyfriend. I have to say I was really impressed with the overall experience. The room was lovely clean looked like it had been refurbished recently, everything you needed, only comment would be the quality of the bedding, the pillows were really thin and also the duvet was only a small double but had a king size cover on, which meant there was enough to tuck in but not keep warm. Only comment we said was that in the summer it would have been really hot as there is no air con but fans were in the wardrobe I assume for this reason.
We ate in the bar at lunch and that was very nice, for hotel was good price and good service.
Breakfast was faultless, plenty of staff working, lots of variety of hot and cold etc and had a really nice experience which was a perfect set up for the day.
Used the spa on one day and again small but nice, all the facilities worked and were pleasant and enjoyed them.
I would definitely stay here again if I was in the area, the grounds were lovely and I bet in the summer would be really lovely to walk around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Norton Park is a delightful four star QHotel located in Winchester. A superb hotel for both business or leisure guests. The long winding drive leads to the splendid QHotel which is home to sumptuous bedrooms, delectable dining, a great leisure club and relaxing spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com and Venere so you can book your Norton Park - A QHotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Norton Park - a q Hotel Sutton Scotney
- Norton Park a Qhotel Winchester
- Norton Park - A QHotel Sutton Scotney, Hampshire, UK