“Xmas do” 2 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Xmas do”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2014 NEW

So want to write a good review but!!
Most expensive non enjoyable meal I had.
Started was great but ordered a fillet steak for main as for another member of our party did,and it was like eating leather.
Will most defiantly not be back.
Sad because I like to support local business.
Sorry!!

Warrington, United Kingdom
“Fabulous cuisine great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2014 NEW

Went for husbands birthday
Walked in without booking was busy but got table straight away
Service was pleasant staff friendly
Management were working along side staff which is great to see
Food was excellent quick service and reasonably priced
Overall a lovely evening

• Visited November 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Heywood, United Kingdom
“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2014

Food was amazing , service impeccable price was great, a truly fine dining experience, would highly recommend this restaurant.

Visited July 2014
Manchester, England, United Kingdom
“You need to give it 1 more chance!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2014

I have eaten at Il Vechio many times mainly when the previous owners ran it (pre 2013) I have also used it as a collection order when I didn't feel like getting dressed up and going out. The food was fantastic from the pre-owners and I must say I was thoroughly dissappointed when it changed hands.
HOWEVER, after a particulary hard week my partner and I decided to give it one more chance and ordered food for collection from the online menu. When my partner picked it up it was explained to him that they had a new menu but the website was yet to be updated. To our surprise the server had given the chef the order and he still cooked everything we ordered and some of it was not on the new menu. When my partner returned and explained the situation I must admit I was apprehensive until I read a copy of the new menu which sounds delicious. The chef had not only prepared meals that where not from his menu, he had done an absolutely fantastic job and even given me the dressing for my prawns seperately so I could add as little or as much as I wanted. I also had ravioli and you could tell the meat and pasta was fresh and the sauce was rich and moist, I also had a lovely salad. My partner had peppered sirloin steak and bruschetta's which again could not be faulted. I would STRONGLY recommend giving this restaurant another go. I will definitley make the effort to go back and eat inside again.

• Visited November 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Lovely”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2014

This restaurant is lovely. Staff are polite friendly and professional. The food is amazing. Children are well catered for and made very welcome. The menu is superb and delicious food.