“One night in New Brighton” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Travelodge Wallasey New Brighton

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Wallasey
Travelodge Wallasey New Brighton
You added Travelodge Wallasey New Brighton to your Saves list
Marine Point | King's Parade, Wallasey CH45 2PB, England   |
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Wallasey
A TripAdvisor Member
“One night in New Brighton”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

I had been interested in having an overnight stay in New Brighton for a couple of years, in order to explore the area. I was pleased to hear that Travelodge had set up a hotel there, as I also wanted to experience staying in one of their hotels. The location is excellent being close to the River Mersey (there are some very good views to be had from the hotel rooms), and close to shops, restaurants, cafes etc. Once inside I was impressed with the modern, bright, stylish decor of my room and the other parts of the hotel I saw, and the cleanliness. The staff I encountered were friendly, and helpful. I considered it to be excellent value for money.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

A large group of friends stayed here as part of a stag do. Check in was easy, and the staff on the desk were very friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean and the beds comfy. The only thing that I can suggest is better signage for the car park...several of us drove past on the first attempt!

Stayed May 2015, traveled with friends
Chesterfield
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Staff very helpful & friendly accommodation clean & comfortable this is my fourth time at this hotel. So easy to get to & a great place to stay, easy access into Liverpool. Plenty for eating places around. I will be back next year.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW via mobile

girlfriends birthday, so we decided to go where we had are first date two years ago and stay the night was only 30£ for the room! check in was after 3 and everything was bliss. Was really clean and comfy bed! Pillows where a bit to hard for me but nothing to rate them down on!! The pizza express take away came in handy next door!

Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Herefordshire, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

On my recent stay here I was lucky enough to get a room with a sea view the view at night of Liverpool and all the lights was lovely the next morning the tide was in what a view this hotel is situated right on the sea front a lovely hotel my only bad point was the bathroom had not been cleaned the bath was full of dust and the sink there was no remote for the tv but apart from that a lovely hotel fab location too

• Stayed April 2015, traveled solo

Durham, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Cleanliness of the bathroom and the towels let the room down. bed was uncomfortable for my liking and the carpets had not been cleaned. No hairdryer in room so needed to ask at reception which then kept overheating whilst drying. Its ok for a quick stop but cleanliness could be better.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

TravelodgeUK, Amy from the Social Media team at Travelodge Wallasey New Brighton, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Thank you for your review. We pride ourselves every day on providing rooms which are clean and fresh so we are truly sorry to learn that your room did not meet our expected high standards. We would like to be able to contact you to fix the issues you had, please use the ‘contact us’ page on our website which will enable us to investigate.
A TripAdvisor Member
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Original room given wasn't clean by 6pm but given another asap with complimentary breakfasts.
The bed was very uncomfortable, my worst night in the chain's hotels( despite refurbishment inc new beds).

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Been to Travelodge Wallasey New Brighton? Share your experiences!