The rooms were to standard annoying creaky floor boards from upstairs though. The sports facilities were good used the range which was good and the swimming pool not so good , too cold to swim just sat in jaccuzzi. The worst part of my experience which I think needs dealing with is the breakfast service. Personally I think the member of staff who I think his name is Stuart was not good. The amount of times I heard "be with you in a second" but actually took 5 mins and "i'm sorry about that " . My own experience was that on the second morning of our stay we waited 30 mins for my husbands fry up and when we saw that the group next to us order way after us we had to ask question "where was our breakfast" and the response was "what did you order as your slip seems to have been mislaid" i was offered a costa coffee for my troubles whoopy doo. Just thought the restaurant need another member of staff to welcome the guests and get them seated . Instead it seemed Stuart did all the rushing around whilst the other young guy just leant on the bar. Other than that the value for money was good.
- Also Known As:
- Essex Golf & Country Club Hotel
- Essex Golf And Country Club
- Essex Golf & Country Club Hotel Earls Colne
- Essex Golf & Country Club Earls Colne
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your Essex Golf & Country Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.