How could you not love this place? The surrounding national park is breathtaking and the village of Malham is pretty as a picture. We were taken with the charm of beck hall from the moment we set foot on the bridge that leads you to the accommodation. The bridge might be somewhat of a problem if you have a large amount of luggage, but as we only had overnight gear it was not an issue, and help was offered if needed. There is a cosy lounge to relax in and free WIFI if needed. The beds were the most comfortable beds I have ever encounted outside of my own at home, a really welcome aspect of the stay! Breakfast was lovely and service was quick but friendly - you do need to nominate what time you want breakfast on checkin, but this ensures a smooth and quick service. We did find it a little hard waiting until 10.15 to check out and would advise you check out the night before if you need a quick getaway in the morning. Overall a lovely place to stay and I would definately stay again.
- Also Known As:
- Beck Hall Malham Hotel
- Beck Hall Malham Hotel Malham
- Beck Hall Malham Yorkshire
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 18thcentury Beck Hall welcomes visitors to our home. With a superb stream side setting, 18 en-suite bedrooms, log fire and warm welcome we look forward to making your stay in the Yorkshire Dales memorable and relaxing. Licensed, pets welcome, midweek and 4 night discounts available, all diets, huge breakfasts, available to self catering groups at Xmas and New Year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Beck Hall Malham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.