Stayed here for 2 nights because of visits to Gardaland and Garda lake.
What was good:
- close to highway (almost at the exit from it),
- breakfast (many drinks available),
- friendly receptions (who spoke English),
- quite big bathroom.
What was bad:
- smelly elevator,
- thin walls ;-),
- in the restaurant ladies only spoke Italian,
- breakfast (old, dry bread),
- dark room with old furniture (to few lights),
- smell of smoke in the room (non-smoking rooms).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Hotel da Franco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Da Franco Nogarole Rocca, Italy - Province Of Verona