We love this little secret hide away. El Sabanero is the perfect getaway for anyone who wants to reconnect to themselves or others. Very cozy, relaxing and comfortable without the unnatural distractions that take us away from our true essence. Donald and Daphne were excellent hosts, and provided us with delectable food, lovely music, great conversations with much laughter. On a moonlight night El Sabanero is breath taking and has to be experienced because words just cannot capture the experience. I highly recommend this resort to anyone going to Costa Rico in search of " The Pure Life'.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the north Pacific side of Costa Rica, in the province of Guanacaste. A 10 min drive to Tamarindo Beach Resort, 5 min from the Hacienda Pinilla golf course facilities and only 15 min from world-class surf spots such as Avellanas Beach, Playa Negra and Playa Grande. El Sabanero is perfectly located close to all exciting activities. Staying at El Sabanero, one experiences total tranquility, the pure nature, the exotic local animals such as howling monkeys, iguanas, exotic butterflies, parrots & much more, plus the fantastic view of the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, HostelBookers, Travelocity, HostelWorld, BookIt.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your El Sabanero Eco Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Sabanero Eco Hotel Tamarindo
- El Sabanero Ecolodge Tamarindo
- El Sabanero Ecolodge Hotel Tamarindo
- El Sabanero Eco Lodge Costa Rica/Playa Avellanas