We stayed in the detached king suite during the last week of June. We had an absolutely wonderful stay, and we will be recommending LADE to our friends and family.
There's little to be said that hasn't been said already, but what really stood out for us was the level of service provided to us by the staff members of the hotel. From being picked up at the airport to scheduling our excursions (horseback riding, zip lining, estuary tour), to simply being driven into town for a day trip, the staff at LADE planned and executed every last detail of our stay to perfection. We arrived in Costa Rica without any plans, and they helped to make our four-day stay full of activities, both adventurous and leisurely.
We also recommend the cooking class on Tuesday evenings. Speaking of the cooking, Chef Andrea's food was amazing. We initially planned to go into Tamarindo for a few dinners (breakfast and lunch are provided by the hotel), but after taking one bite of lunch on the first day, we decided to stay at the hotel for every dinner, and we were not disappointed. We also chose to do the Sunset Massage and Romantic Dinner. The one hour massage was wonderful, and we'd highly recommend it.
Thank you, LADE, for making our stay perfect. My mother is a travel agent and I have recommended that she refer her clients to you if they are looking for a romantic, luxurious, and stress-free getaway in Costa Rica.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a 5-Star Costa Rica boutique hotel & spa resting on a 27 acre estate atop a small mountain with stunning views to the Pacific Ocean. Within a 20 minute drive, (which we provide to you as a courtesy) you can surf, swim at two beaches, shop, take a canopy tour, go sport fishing, ride horses or ATV's, play golf, visit nearby towns, nightlife, restaurants. Day trips are available for whitewater tubing, rappelling down waterfalls, hot volcanic mud baths, and river experiences with crocodiles and with white faced monkeys in your boat! Rates Include: - Transportation to towns, beaches, shopping and all area attractions. - Full breakfast and delicious lunch every day. - Dinner party on Saturday night. - Complimentary smoothies,wine, beer, soft drinks, bottled water all day. - Wash, dry, fold, iron laundry service. - Free Cuban cigars. - Exercise center, WiFi. - Concierge level service- 3 to 1 staff to guest ratio. - Coco the Chocolate Lab. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your Los Altos de Eros reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Altos De Eros Hotel Tamarindo
- Los Altos De Eros Tamarindo
- Los Altos De Eros Costa Rica/Playa Avellanas