So my girlfriend has raved about this place for the last two years that we have been together and last Christmas a group of us (4 couples) decided that we were going to make this trip happen! So I flew in from Los Altos De Eros and arrived home less than two hours and I miss the place already! The Staff is wonderful! Francisco and Ari really do spoil you the entire time that you are there. The owners Calvin and his wife Jackie are super cool! So okay let's get to the nitty gritty! The food was superb, go out if you want but you won't find anything better. The full body massage is a MUST! Oh wow I left there so relaxed! If you want something more romantic do the sunset massage and dinner! Come as one couple or do like we did and bring your friends to share the experience with! All I can say is my girlfriend Sherrelle and myself will be back! Our crew is ready to go back as well and take over the place. Back to the review if you want to do off site excursions, they will coordinate them for you as well, I suggest the zipline (canopy tour), it was a blast. When I go back I am going to have to take surf lessons.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a 5-Star Costa Rica boutique hotel & spa resting on a 27 acre estate atop a small mountain with stunning views to the Pacific Ocean. Within a 20 minute drive, (which we provide to you as a courtesy) you can surf, swim at two beaches, shop, take a canopy tour, go sport fishing, ride horses or ATV's, play golf, visit nearby towns, nightlife, restaurants. Day trips are available for whitewater tubing, rappelling down waterfalls, hot volcanic mud baths, and river experiences with crocodiles and with white faced monkeys in your boat! Rates Include: - Transportation to towns, beaches, shopping and all area attractions. - Full breakfast and delicious lunch every day. - Dinner party on Saturday night. - Complimentary smoothies,wine, beer, soft drinks, bottled water all day. - Wash, dry, fold, iron laundry service. - Free Cuban cigars. - Exercise center, WiFi. - Concierge level service- 3 to 1 staff to guest ratio. - Coco the Chocolate Lab. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Los Altos de Eros reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Altos De Eros Hotel Tamarindo
- Los Altos De Eros Tamarindo
- Los Altos De Eros Costa Rica/Playa Avellanas