We spent 4 nights at LADE to celebrate our anniversary and it was incredible. We sprung for the suite upstairs which is more expensive, but a lot more space and a private balcony with views of the mountains and the Pacific where we drank coffee every morning (not a bad way to start the day). We ate every meal at the resort and the food was delicious (thanks Andrea!). The staff is delightful and really want to make sure you are well taken care of. They took great care to plan any adventures we wanted and to accommodate special dietary needs. The couples sunset massage was amazing. They close down the spa for you while you get a massage, followed by champagne and strawberries, then personalized dinner. Very relaxing. We did the Pura Aventura zipline tour, which was really fun, the hike around the property (definitely a better morning activity as there are lots of hills) and I did an outdoor yoga class before breakfast one day which I really enjoyed as well. Couples rotated in and out while we were there and we enjoyed all of the other guests (honeymooners to 20 year anniversary celebrators) we got to know during our stay. This is not a place where you can expect anonymity because of the size of the resort and the family-style dining, but we really liked that about LADE.
If you are thinking about it, go! You can't go wrong with this resort!! We will definitely be back and are spreading the word to our family and friends.
Thanks again for a fabulous vacation!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a 5-Star Costa Rica boutique hotel & spa resting on a 27 acre estate atop a small mountain with stunning views to the Pacific Ocean. Within a 20 minute drive, (which we provide to you as a courtesy) you can surf, swim at two beaches, shop, take a canopy tour, go sport fishing, ride horses or ATV's, play golf, visit nearby towns, nightlife, restaurants. Day trips are available for whitewater tubing, rappelling down waterfalls, hot volcanic mud baths, and river experiences with crocodiles and with white faced monkeys in your boat! Rates Include: - Transportation to towns, beaches, shopping and all area attractions. - Full breakfast and delicious lunch every day. - Dinner party on Saturday night. - Complimentary smoothies,wine, beer, soft drinks, bottled water all day. - Wash, dry, fold, iron laundry service. - Free Cuban cigars. - Exercise center, WiFi. - Concierge level service- 3 to 1 staff to guest ratio. - Coco the Chocolate Lab. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Los Altos de Eros reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Altos De Eros Hotel Tamarindo
- Los Altos De Eros Tamarindo
- Los Altos De Eros Costa Rica/Playa Avellanas