We stayed in a villa close to the pool at La Posada. I was concerned at first about noise however found the place to be quiet with few people about.Our room was clean and predictable,basic amenities available. Be sure to bring snack foods and beverages with you as there is nowhere to purchase these items within the resort complex.The shuttles to/from the beach club were on time. The beach is rocky, the surf can be rough. I took surfing lessons with a hotel employee..whew.. it sure is harder than it looks!The drinks and food choices on the menu at the Beach club and at the restaurant were good. I really enjoyed the fish tacos at the Beach Club and the Ceviche at the restaurant. We had a great tour of the grounds by our shuttle driver.He pointed out local birds,animals and fauna providing us with insight we would have not rec'd had we driven ourselves around. Great place to relax and hang out ..thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Buttressed against three miles of pristine shoreline within the Guanacaste province in northwest Costa Rica on the Pacific Ocean, Hacienda Pinilla is a 4.500-acre luxury beach resort and gated residential community situated within a dry tropical forest and a vast wildlife refuge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your La Posada at Hacienda Pinilla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Pinilla Santa Cruz
- La Posada At Hacienda Pinilla Costa Rica/Playa Avellanas