It's an excellent place. Accommodation and grounds were beautiful. Very clean. Staff were very friendly, helpful and genuinely nice and informative both at the resort and the beach club. Breakfast buffet was o.k.The restaurant on site was fancy and expensive. However the one at the beach club was more reasonable and offered a variety for adults and children-food was excellent there as well as service. The resort was not on the beach which we missed the view of the water. It was however very quiet and peaceful. The shuttle left every hour to the beach. Only draw back was there was nothing to do or see in the evenings and the shuttle did not leave the hacienda grounds. Cabs are expensive to go even a few kms.
Suggest the restsurant on the premise offer a kids menu and some activities in the evening-cultural shows and or info re Costa Rica.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Buttressed against three miles of pristine shoreline within the Guanacaste province in northwest Costa Rica on the Pacific Ocean, Hacienda Pinilla is a 4.500-acre luxury beach resort and gated residential community situated within a dry tropical forest and a vast wildlife refuge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your La Posada at Hacienda Pinilla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Pinilla Santa Cruz
- La Posada At Hacienda Pinilla Costa Rica/Playa Avellanas