“Quirky but nice” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Ranch Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Rice Hill
Ranch Motel
You added Ranch Motel to your Saves list
581 John Long Road, Rice Hill, OR 97462   |
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Rice Hill
CHATSWORTH
“Quirky but nice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

This place may seem like a run down Mom & Pop place. Might be a little bit. It didn't seem to be close to any major places, Off or I-5 at exit 148 but needed to stop for the night. Was a very nice find, has lots of TV channels and is very quiet. Great rates and a comfortable place to stay.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
arliington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

price belies the quality. we used the coupon from "hotelCoupons, for even a better rate. where else can you find a good hotel, for less then $40?
attached restaurant has good food, got a discount chit at the hotel. but did keep thinking I would see the "Cars" characters show up, as they would have fit in perfectly. small refer, microwave, TV HBO and all, nice quality. Bed was good and bedding clean

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Puyallup, Washington, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

I stayed here with my family on our way from Seattle to San Diego. This place is great with a 3 year old and 9 year old because of the single A-frame style you don't share a wall with the neighbor so the kids can be kids. Very clean, loft style the kids went gaga over and lots of room to play. Love this place and I will stay here again on the way back home! The manager/owner was so sweet and wonderful! You will enjoy this place as much as we did, I promise.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Reno, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012

I stayed here about two years ago and loved it and I hope someday when traveling I can go back. I had my little dog with me too; they had no extra charge for her. I got in very late but the woman was very sweet, the price was less then Motel across the street, and it was very quiet because of the design. I loved the wood walls and the way it looked, it felt warm and friendly.

Room Tip: I was here in 2010 and loved it, all the rooms would be great as far as I am concerned
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Salinas, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

This is a really funky motel!! One of only 2 motels in this little wide spot in the road. The rooms are very clean & a great value! Free wifi, direct tv, good beds and they accept pets! Little A-frames with a loft. They also rent by the week - it's a great value. The manager is very friendly & the guests are nice. Laundromat & Ranch Restaurant about 50 yards away. What more could you want?

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Midland, Michigan, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

I have stayed in many hotels as my boyfriend and I travel all over Oregon for work and the Ranch has the most amenities and friendliest staff so far. Donna the owner is on top of everything. We have been here for about two weeks and she is here to change my sheets every 3 days (or more if preferred) and fresh towels every day. The motel rooms themselves are equipped with a fridge, microwave, direct TV, Wi-Fi internet and a huge bathroom. I’ve enjoyed staying here and chatting with Donna and the other lady that cleans the rooms. Very friendly and welcoming environment.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012

Very nice Agrame. Seperate buildings. Quite. Loft and single rooms VERY clean

Staff and owner friendly.

Price is extremely reasonable. Weekly rates.

We love it here

• Stayed July 2012

Been to Ranch Motel? Share your experiences!