We have just returned from this hotel and found the staff very friendly and helpful. Costa, Nicos and Jackie, always with smiles on their faces, made our stay enjoyable. Yes, the food is average and the drinks a bit more expensive but the pool area is good for relaxing and if you don't want to walk into Roda, it is a pleasant place to be. There is always someone busy cleaning. polishing, sweeping or gardening so it is a well run establishment. If you are self catering, the supermarket across the road is spotless and the owner very helpful. Also, it is open from about 0830 until getting on for midnight. It is quite basic self catering, so don't expect to be able to do a Sunday roast!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Simple, hospitable, in a stunning location, peaceful, clean, solidly made Oasis is fully equipped and air conditioned. While planning your vacation at Frangokastello please mention that we offer our apartments at fair rates, even in the main season. Our apartments are suitable for 2, 3 or 4 persons. Just in front of the OASIS Apartments and Restaurant, you’ll have a long sand beach to enjoy anytime. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Despegar.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Roda Oasis Hotel & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Roda Oasis Hotel And Apartments
- Roda Oasis Hotel & Apartments Corfu