“Excellent !” 5 of 5 stars
Review of La Table d'Antoine

La Table d'Antoine
Place du Village | Place de la Baie Orientale, Orient Bay 97150, St Maarten-St Martin
+590 590 52-9757
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Geneva, Switzerland
“Excellent !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

We had a dinner at La Table d'Antoine with my wife and 15 y.o. son.
Everything was perfect : warm welcome, delicious appetizer, large choice on the menu and friendly staff.
We took the fish (Maï-Maï) from the menu and it was awesome.
The price is in line with the great quality of food and service.
We will come back next time we'll be in St Marteen.

• Visited July 2013

Lousiana
“very good food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

My wife and I had a romantic dinner here one of our nights in St Martin. I can't remember what we got for an appetizer bc it's been a few weeks, but I do remember it was delish. We split the mahi mahi and really enjoyed it. I'm not sure if it's always this way, but when we were there they let us order an extra side or 2 with our meal for no extra charge.
It was a little pricey in my opinion like most restaurants in St Martin. So prices are pretty equivalent to other similar restaurants. If you're staying in Orient Bay this restaurants is more convenient than going to Grand Case and I found the quality of the meal to be just as good.
We walked away very satisfied with our meal.

Maryland
“One of the best meals I have EVER eaten with helpful, kind service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

My husband, myself and our two children ate at La Table de Antoine's this evening and it was SPECTACULAR - both the excellent preparation of the food and the friendliness of the restaurant personnel! My husband had the red snapper with mash potatoes, rice and zucchini. The fish was a huge portion and the side dishes superb! I had the seafood risotto and wanted to lick my plate! Portions are quite large even our children's pasta dishes were excellently prepared and completely eaten! The Creme Brûlée was sublime - it melted in your mouth in sheer deliciousness! We are foodies and I am an accomplished cook, this is by far one of the best meals ever eaten. We ate at The Piment two nights ago and evn though it was good, I would eat at La Table de Antone's hands down. Dinner with 2 glasses of a very good Bordeaux, 4 entree's and a dessert was about 100 euro and worth every single euro!!! The owner came to speak with us to see how we were doing and again to thank us and say "Bon soir" (good night in French). Charming location in Orient and easily accommodated our daughter's food allergy. Will eat here again!

• Visited July 2013
Kutztown, Pennsylvania
“Very friendly Staff and Great Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

My husband and I stopped in for a drink on our first day in Orient Bay. We were greeted by Alex and Mial, who were extremely friendly. We came back the following night for a late dinner. Alex remembered our names and greeted us warmly. Since it was late, we decided to share some different items on the menu. We had the lobster bisque, mahi mahi and floating island dessert. Everything was amazing. We also got to meet Antoine who was also very friendly. This restaurant is excellent.

Paris, France
“My second A this year”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

Everything is marvelous here.

You just to have enough time to eat all the plate that the chief offers.
The service is everything I love: serious, smiling and smart... but not to much.

A really nice gastronomic place