Where to begin...
1. The owner is not a people friendly person.
2. This place is advertised as a full kitchenet, but the cooking top did not work, the mini fridge was not cool enough to keep food.
3. The toilet is in it's own seperate room and the owner had bolted the bathroom window shut so you could not open it.
4. There were ants all over in the room and I have received multiple bug bites from the room.
5. There is not a constant person at the front desk to assist you even though there is a sign that says the reception is open from 8:30 am to 7 pm.
6. Most of the TV channels in the room are in french and 3 channels at the most in english.
7. Most of the night life happens on the Dutch side down by the airport which is way to far to drive back to the hotel if you have been drinking.
8. Orient Beach is like the wild west, Very busy and happening during the day, but once dusk comes, all of the beach bars close down and everyone heads inside.
I would not recommend this place to my worst enemy.