Our fist full week stay at the Palm. Private gated property with lush gardens and wild life. Very well maintained. The bright colors get little annoying after a few days. Although the room was generally very clean we had bugs in our bed the first night and got ate up under the sheets. They changed all bed and it was better afterwards.
You can't enjoy the balcony very much because of the tiny bugs with the big bite you never see. No screen door to enjoy the breeze.
1. 90 percent French TV, so don't expect to relax in evening by the Telly . Poor reception on abc channel.
2. Beach chairs are in a poor location relative to best beach spots. Skip them and pay $15 at Kakao the best food overall and service on the beach.
3. Large Average bed, not extremely comfortable. No comfortable chair or couch in the room.
1. Good location. Short walk to village and beach.
2. Nice breakfast with fresh boiled eggs, fruit and assorted breads.
3. Pool bar nice place to relax after day at the beach for few drinks.
4. Lots hot water good water pressure. Air conditioning worked well.
5. Well maintained facility.
Will we come back, maybe? In October we plan to stay at Grand Case Beach Club and drive to Orient. Palm does not compare to GCBC. Better than Alamanda.
Overall most will find it a satisfactory place to stay. Nice staff and no hassles.