“Close by and a very nice family experience” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Le Piment

Le Piment
Place du Village | Place du Village Baie Orientale, Orient Bay 97150, St Maarten-St Martin
05 90 52 43 12
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 28 Restaurants in Orient Bay
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night, Dessert
Chicago, Illinois
“Close by and a very nice family experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

We found Le Piment on TripAdvisor:) We were staying in Orient Bay so this was really close and we were not disappointed. Family style menu with lots of pizzas etc but everything was really good, service was helpful and I really liked their menus presented on old CDs. Good place.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Boston, MA
“Americanized portions too big for us”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

We gave eaten here annually during vacation and the food is average but oversized. We can't finish the meal and if that's important to you this is a good place.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Marshall, Minnesota
“Our first night”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

We were hungry tonight, having traveled all day to get to St. Martin, with only munches served on the plane. We have been to Le Piment many times in the past for an evening meal and always have enjoyed the friendly staff and great food here. they had music in the village which is the usual here on Friday nights. They always have a wonderful list of specials by the chef and that was what we chose from. I have never been disappointed when I have had their specials, so I am not afraid to choose from the list of nightly specials here. I had a steak done with a cheese on top done in a maple syrup broth that came with a crook of potatoes & vegetables done in a butter sauce. WOW, is all I can say, my taste buds were doing a happy dance that night! My wife had a wife had a pasta of some type, done stuffed with mushroom with a mushroom sauce. I forgot, we also split a large salad before hand too, they always have delicious salads here too. An absolutely wonderful start to our stay. We sat out in the square afterwards and listened to the band for a while watching a few people dancing. On Friday evenings here, they local merchants selling they wares & live music, so it is a great place to let yourself unwind & get into the island spirit & that was exactly why we comes here for our first night. It worked too!

“Best pizza on the island!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

Best pizza! Fast,friendly and all of them are good! If you don't want to stay there to eat you can take it to go back to your villa to enjoy!

Visited May 2012
Minnesota
“Not enough shrimp in the dish”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

My pasta dish was good - my husband's dish had 1 piece of shrimp in it - the chef said, "impossible" - NOT impossible. Overall it was nice and the other staff were friendly.

Visited January 2013