This review is a little late, but the basics had not changed since our previous visit in 2005. If you are a couple and debating whether to go or not, just do it.
You will only be disappointed if you desire pampering more than living. If you enjoy the beauty of God's creation, there are few places on earth as beautiful.
If you need lots of luggage and lots of clothes, Club Orient is probably not the place for you.
The American cruise ship gawkers are obnoxious, but there seem to be less than in previous years. And they always go away at 4 pm.
Club Orient has been a first time experience for many couples, but be advised that you will never be the same. Life is short, just do it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club Orient Resort is situated on the white sand beach of Orient Bay on the Island of St. Martin. We offer 137 spacious ocean front or garden bungalows. Every unit is equipped w/ a full kitchen w/ dining area, ACs, Internet access, front/back patio and more. Onsite grocery store, boutique, watersports facility, spa/fitness center, restaurant, beach bar and grill, tennis courts and more. All these conveniences are located on our property where clothing is optional. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline so you can book your Club Orient Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Orient Hotel St. Maarten/St. Martin
- Club Orient Baie Nettle
- Orient Naturist Club
- Beach Club Orient
- Hotel Orient
- Club Orient Naturist Resort