“The Best !!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Club Fantastico

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Orient Bay
Club Fantastico
You added Club Fantastico to your Saves list
96 Orient Baie, Orient Bay 97150, St Maarten-St Martin   |
Carmel, California
“The Best !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

I went as a single (divorced) and was hoping for a nice, comfortable stay. I can only rave about Club Fantastico! Chloe and Thierry are the best hosts. They provided for every need. They were always concerned about their guests. If someone was late coming back from a night out they made sure they made it back safely and kept checking until they did. I felt as welcome as I ever have anywhere. The property was excellent. The breakfasts were top notch. They even made me egg white omelets (and they tasted a lot better than the ones I make)! Thanks Thierry!!!! The bar was fully stocked and available all the time. 7 days is not enough but neither would 14 but it has to end some time. The walk to the beach is very pleasant downhill. Some travelers might find the walk up a bit taxing depending on conditioning. Love it and will be back. Thanks to both Chloe and Thierry for making my stay one of the best vacations I have had in a very long time.

raj

Room Tip: all the rooms are great. Photos on their website are representative of the property.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled solo

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014

I'm at a lose for words!
My wife and I spent our 40th wedding anniversary at Club Fantastico and I can't describe the place.
The pictures on Tripadvisor do not do the place justice. The view is "fantastico". Well worth being on top of a hill and away from the beach.
The walk to the beach, and to one of the best restaurants I've ever eaten at, is an easy 10 min walk (thank goodness, since it was the only exercise I got all week). A pleasant walk after a good meal.
The facilities are excellent. It's an older property but is very well maintained. The rooms are clean and very nice.
The caretakers were excellent and the food out of this world, simple, good local fare. Terry is an amazing chef. They really looked after us. We didn't rent a car, so one day Terry and Chloe gave us a ride to the next town on their way to a birthday party for Chloe.

There were only 2 other couples there when we were, so it felt like we owned the place.
We meet a wonderful couple from Austria (Karen and Frank) that made very pleasant companions.
The only complaint I have is the beach itself. IT'S WALL TO WALL PEOPLE. You can't walk the beach without tripping over beach chairs.

But I'd go back in a minute.
Although I do remember Chloe making fun of us poor souls from Minnesota voluntarily going back to our winter. But if we all lived in paradise it'd no longer be paradise and Minnesotans would have no where to go in February.

Room Tip: Get one of the rooms next to deck and pool.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Orient, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

Hi every one if you do not know about club fantastico,listen up!,, this was our second trip there and Chloe,Terry our host were so kind to us ,our every need was taken care of before we had the chance to ask!

My husband became ill on the trip , and they took great care to see to his comfort even going as far as making homemade chicken soup for him....

Terry is a great chef will prepare anything you may want to eat,the rooms are always clean and the bar will stocked ...the view is to die for,,,,,

There kindness to us will always be remembered..

Thank you Chloe. Terry see you in the spring cannot wait to return to you wonderful resort,,ps we have going to st martain for many years so glad we found you guys

Happy holidays

Best
The Terrys

Room Tip: All the rooms a great,just go and see for your self!,
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

My wife and I recently spent an incredibly relaxing seven days at Club Fantastico. It was our first time to stay there, but it definitely won't be out last. Chloe and Thierry were awesome and we quickly became friends. They really made our stay truly magical. They were extremely accommodating and shopped for special groceries and supplies to make our stay even more pleasurable. Thierry cooked us mouth-watering breakfasts each morning and a dinner that was actually better that some we experienced at exclusive restaurants in Grand Case. Chloe made reservations for us to dine at some of the best restaurants on the island. We felt so comfortable, we didn't leave the property for the first two days. My wife is not as comfortable about being nude as I am, but she did feel more comfortable to experiment more freely during our time there. We stayed in the room facing the ocean on the right side of the pool near the outdoor showers just steps from our french doors…so convenient…just drip dry after your shower. The architecture is so charming…the gracious vaulted ceilings in the room, the very comfortable four post bed, great air conditioning and a bidet in the water closet. Loved the open air spaces. It was so nice to be able to walk freely around the property…inside and outside. It was a quick walk from the pool to the inside ice maker to freshen up our drinks or lounge about the outdoor bar—Just grab a cold one out of the outdoor cooler. And the view from up top—just magnificent! Everything about Club Fantastico is designed to deliver your version of the most liberating, care-free vacation—what a fantastic place, so peaceful and relaxing! My wife and I were in need of little R&R and we achieved that and so much more at Club Fantastico. We had been to St. Martin before and we are fairly well traveled. We've been to several islands in the Caribbean, traveled extensively in Europe and stayed in some 5 star resorts and spas in the US, but this experience was a one of a kind. The best compliment has to be a comment made by my wife: "I think this is the best vacation we've ever had." Experience St. Martin from Club Fantastico—above it all!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
McAllen, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

I generally do not write reviews on anything, (never) but I have to say that my wife and me were very impressed with CF, the friendliness of the staff (Chloe and Terry), we have to say that we had a great time.

The rooms were so clean, and so unique, we had direct access to the Jacuzzi, and the outdoor showers were great (the best of everything).

The food was as good as it gets, Terry is a great chef, and he will be there “just for you”.

The pool was great and as far as the beach is a short walk from the property, we were always driven by car by Terry so did not walk very much (a major plus).

I give very high reviews to CF and will be there next year as the people we met were professional educated folks with same interests and wanting to relax and have a good time, (another major plus), as we were a little nervous about that (you never know).

Thanks Chloe and Terry.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Colleyville, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

We loved our experience at ClubFantastico and StMartin. Chloe and Thierry are great hosts. We felt like we were staying at a friend's beautiful home. We explored the island everyday and enjoyed the beaches, food, people, and entertainment. The naturist experience at ClubFantastico was a sensual relaxing experience. We will be back.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

We truly spent one week in paradise. Club Fantastico was phenomenal. The location of Club Fantastico is perfect; up on a mountain with a spectacular view of the bay. The property is beautiful: the grounds, the rooms, and pool. The beautifully decorated rooms are open and airy. We stayed in an ocean view room and never tired of the spectacular view. The beach was minutes away and in the evening the restaurants were close by and wonderful. We spent many days alternating between the lovely beach and the relaxing pool at Club Fantastico. But the best part was meeting our hosts, Chloe and Thierry. They made our trip unforgettable. They immediately made us feel like old friends. We enjoyed meeting the other guests along with Chloe and Thierry for an enjoyable happy hour or conversation by the outdoor bar. When we were looking for a moment alone, we basked in the sun by the pool undisturbed. We chose to have breakfast each morning at the villa and were delighted with Thierry’s cooking. He is a master chef, preparing breakfast to our desires or surprising us with a tasty treat. His hors d'oeuvres at happy hour were divine. We did not make it out to dinner one evening because the food was so good that we didn’t want to leave. Chloe greeted us each morning with a cup of tea (our favorite). She made us feel like we were the most important guests and anticipated our every need. We spent many an enjoyable hour chatting with her. We always knew that we would be sad to leave St. Martin, but never guessed that we would be even sadder to leave Chloe and Thierry. We can’t wait to return.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Club Fantastico? Share your experiences!