We have just returned from a night at Premier Inn in Ormskirk. We were a party of ten which included two children. The reason for our visit was to meet up with relatives and then to scatter my mum's ashes in the Mersey.
Derek and I do travel extensively and have used a range of Hotels both in the UK an abroad. With the exception of the Tower House Hotel in Bournemouth (which is our favourite Hotel) we really rated this Permier Inn. There was absolutely nothing negative that we could say about this particular Premier Inn - the staff were smart, polite, friendly and caring - nothing was too much trouble for them. We were made aware that we could use the Beefeater that was attached to the Hotel - we met up with some relatives and 12 of us had a very good dinner on the Saturday night. The staff at the Beefeater were extremely welcoming and friendly and the food was exellent. We also had breakfast the following morning (this was free for the two children) the food was excellent - we could eat just as much as we wanted and all the service was at the table - apart from cereals and drinks.
We would definately stay at this hotel again and it has given us the confidence to book into other Premier Inns wherever we stay in the UK
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located midway between Ormskirk and Southport in an ideal location for both towns. 20 Bedroom site with adjoining Beefeater restaurant and Bar. All you can eat premier breakfast £7.99 and £5.25 all you can eat continental and kids eat free. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Southport - Ormskirk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Southport (Ormskirk) Hotel Ormskirk
- Premier Inn Ormskirk
- Premier Inn Southport - Ormskirk Lancashire