I stayed with my gf (now fiance) for one night and it was the best experience I had!
The owner was very nice, the room was medium size but so beautiful! The view was amazing! Room was ultra-clean, and breakfast was adorable! I will remember this one day forever! Thank you so much! Tom
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pyrgos Adrachti is set in one of the highest points of the village Kastraki in a quiet amphitheatric complex with a backyard view to the Meteora rocks. From any window or balcony of the hotel our visitors get the chance to view these gigantic rocks, green forests of pine trees as well as almond and walnut trees that have the most unbelievable scent/aroma during the Spring season. All rooms have an essence of wood and rock that co-exists with the surrounding environments and exceptional view to the Meteora rocks, while every room is differently decorated in a special style to accommodate. These romantic spaces are fully equipped with up-to-date facilities and luxuries, such as en-suite facilities, central heating, phone, fridge, air conditioning and access to the Internet. Parking facilities are also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Pyrgos Adrachti reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pyrgos Adrachti Hotel Kastraki
- Pyrgos Adrachti Kalambaka