“Like a second home” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Magnolia House Bed and Breakfast

Magnolia House Bed and Breakfast
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Royston
Magnolia House Bed and Breakfast
You added Magnolia House Bed and Breakfast to your Saves list
79 Melbourne Road, Royston SG8 7DG, England   |
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Royston
“Like a second home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

I stayed here for a week as I had work down here. The rooms was very clean and of a nice size, the bedding was so soft I think sue may be washing the sheets with fairy dust.

Sue was very welcoming and made it like a home away from home, not to mention she makes an amazing fry-up (make sure you get one if you stay as you will not regret it)

Thanks for the hospitality sue amazing!!!! Dean and Jason

• Stayed June 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2014 via mobile

We stayed at Magnolia House when we attended a wedding in Royston. The room was very comfortable, clean and bright. Sue was very welcoming. She arranged a taxi for us to get to the wedding venue and she cooks a great breakfast. A real home from home.

Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Sark, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014

Our family had three nights at the Magnolia.Just a short drive from Cambridge.This lovely little guest house,with a marvelous family room with on-suite facilities, was just spot on! Sue and Ben were so helpful and welcoming.The full English breakfast will set you up for the day,its a must if you are visiting this area.

Room Tip: Book early
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

Stayed in a few b&b's in Royston and this one is by far the best!

Staff were really friendly and made you feel at home. The owners were on holiday when we stayed but whoever they had left in charge was so nice, couldn't do enough for us!

Really relaxing stay! Comfy clean and cosy beds, en-suite bathroom was clean, couldn't fault it at all! Will definitely be returning soon.

Stayed April 2014
Rossendale, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

I stayed here for 3 days when I was researching family history in Royston in 2013. I could park outside the house, the room was spacious, the beds very clean and comfortable, with a nice view of a garden and the breakfast very good and the cost was reasonable. The lady who runs this establishment is very nice and friendly. What more could one want?

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2014

I really liked this B&B, the owner Sue was very welcoming and she let us check in early as we had to get to a wedding.

The whole property is really clean and modern. We stayed in the family room and it is huge! There was plenty of room for four people and the double bed was really comfortable so we slept very well.

The breakfast in the morning was very nice including an impressively comprehensive cereal collection, lots of different teas, fruit, yoghurts and bacon sandwiches! I would highly recommend Magnolia House B&B.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Shropshire UK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2014

Sue, the landlady, could not have been more welcoming or helpful. I had the family room to myself with a newly re-furbished en-suite shower room. A lovely breakfast on both mornings to set me up for the day. I will be back later this week and probably again later in the year. Scored lower on sleep but that was more because I don't sleep well wherever I am!

It doesn't seem to appear on some of the main hotel/B&B search sites which is a shame. I only discovered it from my son purchasing the house next door!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo

Been to Magnolia House Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!