“Best Candy Shop Ever and I Dont say that lightly” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Specialty Shops
Attraction Details
Calgary, Canada
49 attraction reviews
“Best Candy Shop Ever and I Dont say that lightly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

I've been to Candy stores all over the country, the ones that get all the play are the ones in Banff and Canmore, pretty good one in Vulcan but I can tell you the best one is in Nanton.

the candy is packed into a rather small place, on the walls and anywhere else they can find room for it.

The two ladies who were there were excellent and were super friendly. My son was beside himself.

Stop by and take a look, it was our first time there but wont be our last

Visited May 2013

Calgary, Canada
“Childhood Candies- hard to find elsewhere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

I had bag of gold. Haven't had this gum nugget candy since I was a kid. My family stops everytime we go by Nanton. What a great little town, and what wonderful selection of candy. My kids blew all their spending money on a big bag of individually chosen treats and then enjoyed it over our week vacation camping.

Visited August 2012
Lethbridge, Canada
4 attraction reviews
“candy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

This place has all the candy that you ate when you were a kid and then some. A really cool store with stuff I haven't seen in years. The only problem is get ready to fork out the bucks$$$, especially if you have kids! What cost me 2 or 5 cents back in the day is like 50 or 75 cents here. We blew $30 on a small bag of stuff and my kids had it mostly eaten in an hour, but still a cool place.

Visited September 2012
Calgary
71 attraction reviews
“Bigger and better than Banff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

Great Candy shop, helpful staff, prices and selection much better than in Banff. Even my kids notice the price difference! Checkout the 'antique' shop in the back, lots of gems at reasonable prices. Lots of parking around. Wander around the town, it has lots to offer for all ages.

Visited October 2012
alberta
18 attraction reviews
“Great selection”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

Pricey little treats but huge selection and candies available I haven't seen for years! Took the kids home each a $20 bag and they loved it.

Visited September 2012