“candy” 4 of 5 stars

Lethbridge, Canada
5 attraction reviews
“candy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

This place has all the candy that you ate when you were a kid and then some. A really cool store with stuff I haven't seen in years. The only problem is get ready to fork out the bucks$$$, especially if you have kids! What cost me 2 or 5 cents back in the day is like 50 or 75 cents here. We blew $30 on a small bag of stuff and my kids had it mostly eaten in an hour, but still a cool place.

Visited September 2012

Calgary
85 attraction reviews
“Bigger and better than Banff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

Great Candy shop, helpful staff, prices and selection much better than in Banff. Even my kids notice the price difference! Checkout the 'antique' shop in the back, lots of gems at reasonable prices. Lots of parking around. Wander around the town, it has lots to offer for all ages.

Visited October 2012
alberta
22 attraction reviews
“Great selection”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

Pricey little treats but huge selection and candies available I haven't seen for years! Took the kids home each a $20 bag and they loved it.

Visited September 2012
14 attraction reviews
“Candy Heaven!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012

Driving from Calgary , my wife and I saw this shop advertising candy. I thought nothing special, until I stepped inside. Oh my!! If you can't handle sugar don't go in! It had so many childhood favourites, my eyes almost popped out of my head. The staff are fun as they make jokes and are very helpful getting that hard to find candy.

I good pit stop just to wind down and have walk down memory lane.

Worth a look around, guarantee you wont walk out not buying something.

Visited April 2012
Calgary
“Worth the drive!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2012

This is by far, one of the best candy stores around! Huge selection, lots of stuff that brings me back to the good ole days, lots of weird and wacky stuff too. Everyone will find something they love in here! Staff are fabulous, happy and helpful. And the antique store in the back has some really cool things too. This is definitely worth the drive!

Visited August 2011