The difference is that the host cares about making your stay as pleasing as possible. We where to stay at the hotel a weekend instead we ended staying for two weeks. Margy was such a smart and delicate host, she was asking every single day after her good morning, if we hade fun the previous day and relative to our mood of the day she had a suggestion for guiding us to the nicest places.
She is even looked forward for improving her suggestion with people references and the right connections for our satisfaction. Open minded she is to all and only cares for your truly well being without looking only at her interest.
Imagine in Greece without a reference you don’t do much, or if you do it’s going to be with all kind of small trouble or more expensive, I wanted to exchange some dollars to euros for our longer stay, they told me I had to go to Aegina. I told that to Margy, her answer was how much you want to exchange, then she picked up the phone talked to the local tourist agent (that I so the day before and did not want my good money) and the exchange was done in five minutes.
To feed your happiness for being in that small part of Greece there is a lot to do from water sports to eating to dancing thanks to Margy’s connections. Agia Marina and hotel Kariatides should be in first on the pages and the range of a tourist accommodation because of the good family people
See you next year Margy hope you have all the island connected.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Aghia Marina you will find the popular Hotel Karyatides, which is a privately owned, family run hotel, offering the very best personal attention and friendly relaxing atmosphere which make holiday makers come back year after year. The island’s longest beach is just a stone’s throw away and around the corner you will find numerous restaurants with excellent cuisine! Aegina is the nearest island to Athens and famous historical sites are close. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Karyatides reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kariatides Hotel Agia Marina
- Hotel Karyatides Aegina/Agia Marina, Greece