“Not bad” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Wales
“Not bad”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012

Went there last night to hook up with some work colleagues I haven't seen for years.
There's a great selection on the menu. The waiter comes up to you with a Britney Spears headset and a small laptop and takes your order. Oh and there's a buzzer on the table to call service. The resturant itself is very nicely laid out and the toilets are clean.
The sevice itself was ok, we did wait quite a long time for the mains and there was only one ither party there. The food was ok. Not amazing. I've definitely been to worse curry houses and I've been to a lot better. If I was in the area though and needed something to eat I'd definitely consider going there again.
The prices are very reasonable.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

“Get Oder wrong and won't resolve it”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012 via mobile

First charging you 57p for mint sauce and mango chutney that you usually have free with starters and I had two then find out not in there when you get home spent £19 and would not send to me as it was there mistake cost to pay drivers 1mile and was not polite to me eather made out as if it was my fault last time to use that place

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
ystrad-rhondda
“AWESOME CURRY”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

i am a great fan of the lamb saag , while the wife likes the lamb jalfrezi , and they deliver takeaways as well !

Visited October 2012
Rhondda, United Kingdom
“Fab food excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012 via mobile

The food here is so tasty, stuffed chicken is one of our favourites along with jalfrezi and keema rice. Never had a bad meal here, Kam and his staff are the perfect hosts.We also have meals delivered too.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

I went to the Prince of Bengal for my birthday about 2 years ago. It was a fantastic experience and I really don't know why I've not been back since. The portions are generous and delicious and the staff can't do enough for you. They treat you like royalty. You have buzzers on the tables which you press if you need waiter service.The restaurant is spacious and has many awards for cleanliness (I am a cleaning freak) which is always a good sign.
I am going back to the restaurant tonight and really looking forward to it. I'm sure it will be as great as my previous experience.

• Visited November 2011