We stayed at Can Lluc for four nights. It is a lovely retreat and doesn't really feel like a hotel at all! Tina and Lucas make you feel very welcome and at home. The pool area is stunning with really comfortable loungers. The food in the restaurant is very good with large portions and wine is reasonably priced and served by the lovely Alios. The location of the hotel in the middle of the island means that although it feels rural it is easy to get to the main party spots and taxis are very reliable and easy to get, even at 4am! For us it was expensive, but Ibiza is expensive anyway, and we did get a room upgrade without even asking which was a nice surprise. The standard rooms are very traditional with lovely stone walls and very comfortable. The air con is great. We also looked round one of the villas which was very modern and stunning. The highlight for us was walking through the gardens up to a pavilion in the hills where we watched the sunset on our own with a bottle of cava - beats cafe mambo anytime! We will definitely be going back!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of rural Ibiza, in the authentic Ibiza which awakens your senses, you will find Can Lluc, a small luxury boutique hotel.Can Lluc’s agritourism stands in the midst of a thick pinewood in a highly ecological area surrounded by exuberant nature, only a few kilometres from the delightful Ibizan coves and 10 Km from the cosmopolitan city of Ibiza, with its enticing nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Escapio, Hotel.de, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Agroturisme Can Lluc reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Agroturismo Can Lluc Hotel San Rafael
- Agroturisme Can Lluc Ibiza/San Rafael, Spain