“Breakfast on the deck was wonderful.” 5 of 5 stars

Landhotel Klostermaier
Mittenwalder Str. 9, 82057 Icking, Bavaria, Germany   |
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Icking
Lugano, Switzerland
“Breakfast on the deck was wonderful.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2011

My husband and I stayed at the Klostermaier and found it to be a good base for visiting Munich. A train that runs three times an hour directly into Munich takes 40 minutes and the Icking station is just a short walk from the hotel. The staff at the hotel were very helpful, our one dinner and two breakfasts there were excellent, and everything was fresh and clean. Rooms on the top floor have slanted ceilings that were a bit of a problem for my tall husband. Ask for a room on a lower level if you are tall.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2010

I stayed here for two nights because a fair pushed the Munich City prices sky high. I'll certainly be returning!

The hotel is in a small villager south of Munich with beautiful views to the alps. the rooms are modern, comfortable and the wifi is free. There is a pleasant bar/restaurant with a reasonably varied selection of very good food. The staff are excellent and try their best with English.

I asked a friend to book me in for two nights - unfortunately he booked me in for only one. I arrived back on the second evening to be told this, that the hotel was full and that all the other hotels in the area were also full (the fair!). As I was about to despair I was told that they had made me up a bed in the relaxation area of the sauna suite and if I would accept that I was welcome to stay. After plumbing the depths of despair I was impressed at the length the hotel went to to make me valued. And the person who caused my eviction? my boss from work!

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business

Been to Landhotel Klostermaier? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Landhotel Klostermaier

Address: Mittenwalder Str. 9, 82057 Icking, Bavaria, Germany
Location: Germany > Bavaria > Upper Bavaria > Icking
Bar / Lounge Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Parking Restaurant Spa Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Icking
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Landhotel Klostermaier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Landhotel Klostermaier Germany/Icking, Bavaria

If you own or manage Landhotel Klostermaier, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.