The Pier is outstanding by virtue of being the main building on the pier! But regarding the quality of the experience, we also found that outstanding. We have eaten there before, but needed accommodation for a couple of nights to have a family function. The rates were better than another estblishment. Our sea view room was excellent; the staff were very helpful; breakfasts well organised (including genuinely vegetarian yoghurts). They were also quite happy for us to leave our car in their car park while we caught the bus into Yarmouth to do some sightseeing. The one dinner we had was well prepared and served, although more than one vegetarian option would have been nice. Overall a good hotel, we think.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Probably one of the most beautifully situated coastal hotels in England. Now a three star establishment; the relaxed surroundings of the Pier Hotel combined with quality home cooked food, great wines and friendly service make up the perfect ingredients for a wonderful stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Pier Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pier Hotel Gorleston On Sea
- The Pier Hotel Gorleston-On-Sea, Great Yarmouth