We arrived at lunchtime and had a lovely lunch made from all local produce. Our room was very comfortable and modern with a fantastic bathroom. The owners and staff were very friendly and helpful. Breakfast the next day was superb and kept us going for the whole of Sunday! Try the local ice-cream - it's great!
Location: United Kingdom > England > Somerset > Castle Cary
Bar / Lounge Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 7 B&Bs / Inns in Castle Cary
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): $$
Hotel Class:4 star — The Pilgrims at Lovington 4*
Number of rooms: 5
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pilgrims is a 4 star Restaurant with Rooms and holds 2 AA Rosettes. It's as relaxed as a country pub but the food is better than many a city restaurant - not least because all the ingredients come from 'just over the brow of the hill.' And the rooms are simply stunning, Egyptian cotton, king size beds, roll top baths and walk-in showers. The Pilgrims - the best of Somerset on a plate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and Travelocity so you can book your The Pilgrims at Lovington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pilgrims At Lovington Hotel Castle Cary
- The Pilgrims At Lovington Castle Cary, England