We stayed here for my wife's birthday and had a wonderful time. We received a warm welcome and were shown to room 1 which was very comfortable and tastefully decorated and had a wonderful bathroom/ wet room. The evening meal was excellent and the breakfast was a great start to the day.
We would definitely stay here again; the only comment I would have is don't be put off by the outside appearance as it does not do justice to the experience you will have there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pilgrims is a 4 star Restaurant with Rooms and holds 2 AA Rosettes. It's as relaxed as a country pub but the food is better than many a city restaurant - not least because all the ingredients come from 'just over the brow of the hill.' And the rooms are simply stunning, Egyptian cotton, king size beds, roll top baths and walk-in showers. The Pilgrims - the best of Somerset on a plate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your The Pilgrims at Lovington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pilgrims At Lovington Hotel Castle Cary
- The Pilgrims At Lovington Castle Cary, England