“Blessed in Asakusa” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Travelience - Private Tours

Travelience - Private Tours
2-4-3 Kuramae | 6F-E Kuramae Nagatani Bldg, Taito 111-0051 , Tokyo Prefecture (Ueno, Asakusa)
+81 3-6830-0896
Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: We are the tour guiding company which covers Tokyo, Kamakura, Nikko etc.As we set our policy “More Knowledge, More Fun!”, our guides are very knowledgeable about Japan’s history, culture, arts, religions and life. Also every guide is affable to anyone.We are sure we can satisfy your curiosity.
“Blessed in Asakusa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

A great half day tour capturing the major shrines and temples and showing the many faces of old and new Asakusa

Yojiro K, オーナー at Travelience - Private Tours, responded to this review, March 24, 2013
Hi Bgsurg, thank you for joining our tour!!
If you'd get familiar to the difference between Buddhism and Shinto, we are more than happy!

Montreal, Canada
“A wonderful time with Travelience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

I arrived alone in Tokyo and it can be quite impressive to deal with this city. I heard about Travelience prior to my visit throught a friend and I contacted them. The guide was friendly, polite and show me around the major sights in Tokyo. This was the perfect start to discover Japan in a safe environment.

Thanks again!

Visited March 2013
Thanks Frank!!
I really enjoyed your stay too, and happy to be part of your trip!!
“Perfect start on our 8 days stay in Tokyo, to have a personal guide”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Me and my girlfriend have never been fantastic Tokyo. We contacted Travelience to show us a part of Tokyo on our first day in Japan. Our personal guide Nao guided us around the crazy and wonderfull Tokyo. Thats was a perfect start on our 8 days stay in Tokyo. I really recommend to contact Travelience, if you plan to go to Tokyo, and ask for Nao.

WonderbaumJr,
Thank you very much for your comment!!
We are really pleased to hear you say "perfect start on our 8 day stay" :)