Good location. A little old and dingy, but can't beat the price.
The staff didn't speak great English, but they did everything possible to
They are friendly.My room was so-so,this hotel is no bad. And reasonable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Futon experiences on the Tatami mats is fun.From 2750JPY per person !(Twin-Japanese-style Shared Bathroom by two people at use) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, HostelWorld, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Hostel Komatsu Ueno Station reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostel Komatsu Ueno Station Hotel Taito
- Hostel Komatsu Ueno Station Tokyo, Japan