First times stayed here, next to a shopping centre, a tourist class hotel and a minimart next to the lobby.
This is a tourist group kind of hotels, many tourist from asia are staying at this hotel, very good in term of location next to the mall.
Consider as a normal standard size room in japan especially in a big city like tokyo
Short walk to the subway underground station to connect you to all corner of tokyo
- Also Known As:
- Prince Hotel Sunshine City
- Prince Hotel Toshima
- Prince Hotel Tokyo
- Toshima Prince Hotel
- Sunshine City Prince Hotel Tokyo, Japan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sunshine City Complex in Tokyo's Ikebukuro district is in a constant state of self-renewal. It is a modern business, shopping and entertainment complex that features the 60-story "Sunshine 60" building, the World Imports Mart, the Culture Hall with a theater and museum, International Aquarium, and the Alpa Shopping Center. Sunshine City Prince Hotels is at the heart of this complex.With its stylish new look, the 1,166-room hotel rises 38 stories above the ground and dips three basement levels below. The Sunshine City Prince provides all the comfort, functionality and genuine hospitality you'd expect from an international hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, Tingo, Fastbooking, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Sunshine City Prince Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.