Modern, clean and not cramped for reasonable prices.
Toilets are for once not the modular plastic cramped little spaces usually seen in most non-luxury city hotels.
Staff can speak english.
5min walk from JR Ikebukuro Stn. Lots and lots of food surrounding the area.
The coin laundry facility is really useful (so you can pack light!)
**For some reason it is cheaper to book in Japanese than in English on some occasions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of this exciting city, just three minutes walk from the JR Ikebukuro and subway stations providing easy access to Shinjuku, Shinjuku and Tokyo Dome. This newly opened hotel is right in the centre of the entertainment, nightlife, shopping, business and restaurant precinct, but also just minutes to Sunshine City including aquarium and observatory deck, Namja Town, Ancient Orient Museum and Japan Traditional Crafts Centre. Ideal hotel for business or leisure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, JAPANiCAN, Despegar.com, Priceline, Agoda and Rakuten so you can book your the b ikebukuro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The b Ikebukuro Hotel Toshima
- The b Ikebukuro Tokyo, Japan