The hotel was located in a good location. We took bus from Narita airport to hotel door and on return. The hotel kept our luggage for several hours after we checked out and were waiting for the bus to the airport. Room was very clean, we had a regular double room on the 3rd floor, near the exit. Didn't hear anything from other rooms. Lots of toiletries included- slippers, thin robe, comb, toothbrushes/paste, cotton swabs, hair cap, bath sponge etc. Full sized Shampoo & conditioner & body soap. Staff was helpful with any questions. Wifi is only available in lounge and guests lounge only. 24 hour self-service laundry was available.
Location was very good with a nearby train station. Right across the street is a large shopping center Takashimaya with two floors of food centers. Within walking distance is Meiji Shrine and Tokyo Metropolitian building for free skyline views.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Sunroute Higashi-Shinjuku first opened on April 1, 2007, in the energetic business and shopping hub of Tokyo in the Higashi-Shinjuku prefecture. The hotel provides business and leisure travelers with direct access to Shinjuku Station, the largest train station in Japan.The hotel's contemporary, streamlined accommodations create a serene environment for guests to relax and retire to, away from the busy streets of Tokyo. This Shinjuku hotel's amenities, including secure accommodation and elevator access, expansive breakfast buffet at the hotel's restaurant Royal Host, and traditional Chinese menu at Bamiyan restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Sunroute Higashi Shinjuku reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunroute Higashi Hotel Shinjuku
- Sunroute Higashi Shinjuku
- Hotel Sunroute Higashi Shinjuku Tokyo