It was my first time to visit Tokyo, and this hotel was recommended by a friend.
The hotel was just 1-2 minutes away from Higashishinjuku train station, so it's very convenient to travel around.
Concierge staff are very courteous.
Size of room was small (versus that of other cities, but this was told by my friends). But was cozy to stay.
- Also Known As:
- Sunroute Higashi Hotel Shinjuku
- Sunroute Higashi Shinjuku
- Hotel Sunroute Higashi Shinjuku Tokyo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Sunroute Higashi-Shinjuku first opened on April 1, 2007, in the energetic business and shopping hub of Tokyo in the Higashi-Shinjuku prefecture. The hotel provides business and leisure travelers with direct access to Shinjuku Station, the largest train station in Japan.The hotel's contemporary, streamlined accommodations create a serene environment for guests to relax and retire to, away from the busy streets of Tokyo. This Shinjuku hotel's amenities, including secure accommodation and elevator access, expansive breakfast buffet at the hotel's restaurant Royal Host, and traditional Chinese menu at Bamiyan restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, Tingo, EasyToBook, HotelTravel.com and Venere so you can book your Hotel Sunroute Higashi Shinjuku reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.