This is a really beautiful hotel in an excellent location. It is really easy to get around Tokyo and the hotel provide a regular shuttle bus to the nearest station.
The reception area is stunning with huge chandaliers and the rooms don't disappoint either.
The rooms are spacious, clean and well presented and the staff are very couteous and polite.
The only negative is that we had booked this hotel partly because of the pool; however, we hadn't anticipated that it would cost £20 for an adult and £10 for a child to go for a swim! Perhaps this is the norm for Tokyo as everything did seem very expensive.
The meals in the hotel were extremely expensive; however, there are shops below the hotel that sell just about everything you need and there are plenty of restaurants within easy walking distance.
I would definitely stay in this hotel again.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Tokyo Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Tokyo Hotel Shinjuku
- Hyatt Regency Shinjuku
- Hyatt Regency Hotel Tokyo
- Hyatt Tokyo
- Shinjuku Hyatt
- Hyatt Regency Tokyo Shinjuku
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Business-oriented High-rise Hotel with seven-story Atrium, situated in commercial area of Shinjuku, facing Shinjuku Central Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Otel, Rakuten Travel, Jalan, HotelTravel.com and Venere so you can book your Hyatt Regency Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.