Stayed at the Hilton Tokyo and must say it was a pleasant exoerience. As a Hilton Honour member, I got an upgrade to Executive Floor and the rooms and access to lounge are above average on what you would get other places within Hilton.
Rooms are small (compared to other countries), but they have everything and the bed is very nice and large! And the japanese toilets are of course an experience!
The hotel is close to Shinjuku station where there is access to virtually all of Tokyo. In the morning you have to walk to station as the shuttle bus starts after 08, but is there late in the evening.
Easy to get to Haneda and Narita Airport from hotel as well and english levels is ok. Currently the hotel is under renovation, so some noise is there..
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Tokyo Hotel Shinjuku
- Hilton Tokyo Hotel
- Hilton Hotel Tokyo
- Hilton International Shinjuku
- Shinjuku Hilton
- Hilton Tokyo Shinjuku
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Tokyo boasts market leading contemporary guestrooms, spectacular bars and restaurants and one of the finest health clubs in the city. Enjoy Tokyo's most popular location - Shinjuku, with easy access to JR Shinjuku Station and direct access from the hotel to the Tokyo Metro (Subway). Follow us on facebook Hilton Tokyo (Official) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Rakuten Travel, getaroom.com, Jalan, Expedia, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.