I had the good fortune to stay at the Hilton recently. I found the staff considerate and helpful. Nothing was a problem. I felt that the staff were focused on my experience at the hotel being positive.
The rooms are nicely finished with quality inclusions. The entire Hotel is very clean, the breakfast was well provided. I did not find one staff member who could not speak English.
AS a Hilton club member the in-room WiFi was free. There is plenty of transport options nearby.
I will go back and would be happy to recommend this Hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Tokyo boasts market leading contemporary guestrooms, spectacular bars and restaurants and one of the finest health clubs in the city. Enjoy Tokyo's most popular location - Shinjuku, with easy access to JR Shinjuku Station and direct access from the hotel to the Tokyo Metro (Subway). Follow us on facebook Hilton Tokyo (Official) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hilton EMEA, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Recruit Holdings Co Ltd (Inbound), Rakuten and Venere so you can book your Hilton Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Tokyo Hotel Shinjuku
- Hilton Hotel Tokyo
- Hilton International Shinjuku
- Shinjuku Hilton
- Hilton Tokyo Shinjuku