I was not impressed much. Why? I felt I was being ripped off.
1- small lobby with many crowds. Not many chars to sit freely unless you are willing to pay for drinks.
2- I was shocked to learn how much they charged for my local ( not international calls) calls I made from my room. It did not say anywhere how much their surcharge on local calls. You won't know until you check out. Be careful.
3- they charge 10 times more for a small can of Coke Zero ( there is no Diet Coke in Japan anymore) Be careful! There is a 24 hour grocery store within 5 min walk. Get your supply there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Tokyo boasts market leading contemporary guestrooms, spectacular bars and restaurants and one of the finest health clubs in the city. Enjoy Tokyo's most popular location - Shinjuku, with easy access to JR Shinjuku Station and direct access from the hotel to the Tokyo Metro (Subway). Follow us on facebook Hilton Tokyo (Official) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Rakuten, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Hilton Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Tokyo Hotel Shinjuku
- Hilton Hotel Tokyo
- Hilton International Shinjuku
- Shinjuku Hilton
- Hilton Tokyo Shinjuku