i recently stayed during a week at the Hilton Tokyo.
the lobby is quite huge and easy to use.
i just did not like the breakfast area located in the middle aside from the lobby.
it's an open space with a really good buffet but the location is poor without any outside view.
what a deception for the room....oldies carpet oldies furniture nothing really exciting or trendy and worst is the bathtub ..... with a shower curtain as if we were in the middle of a lost motel......
this is a deception for a Hilton class hotel.
Service is great and staff is really helpful and caring for your requests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Tokyo boasts market leading contemporary guestrooms, spectacular bars and restaurants and one of the finest health clubs in the city. Enjoy Tokyo's most popular location - Shinjuku, with easy access to JR Shinjuku Station and direct access from the hotel to the Tokyo Metro (Subway). Follow us on facebook Hilton Tokyo (Official) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Rakuten, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Hilton Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Tokyo Hotel Shinjuku
- Hilton Hotel Tokyo
- Hilton International Shinjuku
- Shinjuku Hilton
- Hilton Tokyo Shinjuku