My sister and I stayed at this hotel after completing a tour in North Korea in September 2012, and we needed a bit of luxury.
I managed to get a good rate at this hotel though the airline that I work for.
The Hilton Tokyo is a good, centrally located hotel that has excellent, and very understanding staff. The only downside is the cost of the WiFi for the day.
The room was larger than average in Tokyo, with 2 lovely soft, comfortable beds with a choice of pillows. I had such a nice sleep here! And the toilet is the most amazing toilet (when you stay here, you'll understand!!).
There is a Tokyo Metro station directly below the hotel in the shopping mall, which is handy to get to everywhere in Tokyo.
Check out was smooth and easy, and the reception staff suggested getting the limousine bus to the airport as it would be easier with baggage. All in all, an excellent hotel in Tokyo.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Tokyo boasts market leading contemporary guestrooms, spectacular bars and restaurants and one of the finest health clubs in the city. Enjoy Tokyo's most popular location - Shinjuku, with easy access to JR Shinjuku Station and direct access from the hotel to the Tokyo Metro (Subway). Follow us on facebook Hilton Tokyo (Official) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Agoda, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Rakuten, Recruit Holdings Co Ltd (Inbound) and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Tokyo Hotel Shinjuku
- Hilton Hotel Tokyo
- Hilton International Shinjuku
- Shinjuku Hilton
- Hilton Tokyo Shinjuku